Turbine reliability is always critical and oil changes or failure can be expensive.
- Extreme operating tolerances demand clean fluids.
- Routine trend analysis is crucial to predictive turbine maintenance – even subtle changes can indicate impending failure.
- Routine monthly testing can identify the type of wear occurring as well as wear sources.
A well-maintained steam turbine oil with moderate makeup rates should last 20 to 30 years. When a steam turbine oil fails early through oxidation, it is often due to water contamination. Water reduces oxidation stability and supports rust formation, which among other negative effects, acts as an oxidation catalyst.
Showing all 2 results
£299 for Advanced Analysis Package – Turbine
- Basic Analysis Package plus Foaming Sequence, Air Release, Oxidation stability, Rust prevention, emulsibility, Acid Number and Varnish potential.
£39.99 for Basic Analysis Package – Turbine
- Spectrochemical scan to detect Wear and additive metals, Viscosity @ 40 C, PQ Index (Ferrous Debris), Water %, Particle Count (ISO/NAS) cleanliness and TAN (Total Acid Number)