Diesel is a liquid fuel used in combustion engines in road vehicles and equipment. It consists mostly of organic compounds obtained by the fractional distillation of crude petroleum which are then blended with a variety of performance additives. Diesel is commonly abbreviated DERV, standing for Diesel Engined Road Vehicle. The EN590 specification for diesel fuel allows for up to 7% of biofuel to be present within the fuel.
The following packages have been developed to identify the reasons you may be experiencing specific problems. These are designed as informative tests before making a decision if to perform more extensive fuel quality testing:
- Kinematic Viscosity
- Flash Point
- Bacteria, Fungi, Mold
- Cold Filter Plug Point
- Karl Fischer
- Visual Appearance
Bronze – A screening test to determine if there is a problem with the fuel. Used in case of suspicion of excessive water or contamination with particulate matter causing performance problems.
Silver – In addition to Bronze, Silver measures bacterial / fungal growth that may also cause filter blockage and performance problems.
Gold – A quality check for conformance to specification. This suited of tests will provide a definitive conclusion on the fuels fitness for use. The analysis determines the fuel quality to determine causes of performance problems (low power, smoking, component damage, etc). We can find poor fuel quality due to contamination by light or heavy grade products such as kerosene, petrol, solvents, wax, lube oil etc
Showing all 6 results
£175 for Platinum- Fuel Contamination
- Gold test and Fingerprint Analysis, to evaluate contamination including wrong fuel type, GC-FID. Water, Bacterial, Particulate plus Adblue (urea) trace detection in Road Diesel fuel
£150.00 for Gas Oil Analysis for Bio diesel & Sulphur Content
Bio Diesel percentage in gasoil as well as Sulphur content for use in Class A2 and Class D usage for red diesel//echo do_shortcode('[add_to_cart id="72"]'); ?>
£125 for GOLD- Fuel Contamination
- Silver test and Fingerprint Analysis, to evaluate contamiantion and wrong fuel type, GC-FID.
£99 for SILVER PLUS – SULPHUR CONTENT
- ICP metal scan , Flash point , Water content, Particulate Count, appearance and bacteria / fungus check and Sulphur Content
£99 for SILVER – Fuel Contamination
- Fuel Oil ICP metal scan , Flash point , Water content, Particulate Count, appearance and bacteria / fungus check.
£75 for BRONZE – Fuel Contamination
- Diesel ICP metal scan , Flash point , Water content, Particulate Count and appearance